Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rempit wannabes...

They know how to pop wheelies and think they're invincible. As if almost running into a car because he was too busy showing me up popping a wheelie, kid thinks it's a good idea to come back at me from the opposite and go into my lane, he probably did not think for one second I'd actually try to run him in though. Hope he pissed his pants a bit. If he thinks that just because I spent lotsa effort on the Z50M and wouldn't risk damaging it, think again. He doesn't know me.

Spit at me, one more time. I don't care if you're the same age as my sister. I don't care if you and I live in the same neighbourhood. I will mess you up so so very bad your parents wouldn't recognize you anymore when I drag your skinny ass home. You, that fat ass friend of yours and the rest of the bunch of barbarians on bikes. It's hard keeping my temper down once it is up, do not tempt me. You don't know me. I don't even know myself anymore when I'm angry.

I just don't want to disappoint anybody with my temper anymore, that's all.

No comments:

Rating