Monday, August 31, 2009

Diorama!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yen made me this for my birthday!

Photobucket
Because I love rabbits!

Photobucket
Yep, the colourful carpet Yen knitted with her hands!

Photobucket
Crazy huh? All those details like the flowers, hand mirror and comb!

Photobucket
Probably my favourite part of the whole room heheh! My finger's in there for size comparison

Photobucket
:D

Haha, I think it's kinda crazy how she could make these things so small; the amount of detail in the diorama boggles my mind a bit even though I'm used to small scale modelling. Thanks a lot dear, I'll treasure it!

6 comments:

yen said...

sorry dear, last pic " strawberryyen and pizzasoon " i made so dirty, many UHO... muaks

leong soon said...

It's UHU, soh poh! Doesn't matter, I love it all the same :)

Ivan said...

So touching ~~ sniff sniff ~~ T__T"

leong soon said...

Oi, birthday also wanna cry ah?

Vince said...

Leong Soon,

I saw baby bed and many baby boy toy models int he room....

hint hint hint....... LOL

leong soon said...

The bed is for the baby, the models are for me :D

Rating