Friday, May 15, 2009

Backlog: Jessie & Shen's Birthday 30042009

Yay, I've finally gotten the pics off Wennice yesterday! Took forever :p On to the pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday girls! OK la, actually their birthdays were already past and we weren't free on those respective days, so this is a make up celebration :)

Photobucket
This is the same place where they celebrated my birthday last year, but I couldn't recall a thing when Wennice told me the venue earlier. Had to check my blog before I knew where she was talking about. Old already, is like that one :p

Photobucket

Photobucket
Checking out the gifts!

Photobucket
Shen showing off her electric "aquarium", because all her previous fishies died. Scary girl.

Photobucket
Playing with electronic fishies. I think they all move more like rats scurrying along.

Photobucket
Also Shen's. Nice huh? I'm not a girl but I dig this one :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Last pic, Nicky's new hairstyle. Like ngam ngam leave secondary school like that, so young :D

4 comments:

Ivan said...

Wondering why there's no ppls upload the photos to Facebook and tag everyone of us instead of uploading in the blog only T_T ....

leong soon said...

Haha, you know I haven't uploaded anything to Facebook or Friendster since years ago :D See la see la, maybe I'll upload later, no promises haha!

Ivan said...

hehee but u did uploaded ^_^ thx thx =P

leong soon said...

Hehe, I was stuck at the office with little to do this morning :D

Rating