Thursday, May 7, 2009

And, after another week...

Photobucket
...it's back!

It's overheating on idle, so the guys from the workshop came and took it back just now. Yea, it's hospitalized again, barely 18 hours after it got home. Haha, and what is that people say about their German roundels, scary maintenance? There ain't seen nothing. Nothing's scary anymore after you've gone French and Italian, but they're just so damn good. You know it's not good for you, but you cannot resist, you know it's what you want. Joy.

Edit: btw, I just realised the car was as much joy to draw as much as it is for me too look at. I isolated the car in Photoshop in like, what, 10 curves? Smooth ^^

2 comments:

Touge King said...

As much as I loved my Bimmers, I had to let them go...

It's a sign bro ;)

leong soon said...

I'm trying, I'm trying! It just wouldn't let me go :D

Rating