Saturday, March 28, 2009

Faewell Earthlingz, fer ma shining spicechip haz arrived!

Photobucket
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!

Was it spaceship? Sorry :D
No wheels, but still looks pretty damn fast, no? Swapped the original wheels back on today!

The Italians make pretty interesting boxes and wedges on wheels! Wait, I meant cars :p

BTW, IE8 farked up my desktop so I rolled back to IE7, but in the end they both farked up my computer together. Blogging from Google Chrome now, and I'm aware it looks a bit, well, different. Gonna try with Apple Safari later (Yes, I have half a dozen browsers on my comp due to the nature of my job, the geekiness!! My OCDness to have everything look at least half decent in all browsers known to humankind has nearly made the programmer wept quite a few times!). Microsoft, your new IE and MSN suck!!!!

No comments:

Rating