Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Old house, new home

Right, so my blog is gonna fall into utter disarray real soon because I've been blogging about events while paying no regards to chronological order. And I don't see that changing or stopping soon, because now I'll be talking about Uncle Leong's housewarming party at his new home on Sunday (30112008) :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mom kepohs a bit while Li Kar's mom prepares some food.

Photobucket
Look at what I saw hanging on the wall! I reckon it was taken more than 30 years ago!

Photobucket
咸蛋超人s

Photobucket

Photobucket
From left, father, son, son, son's girlfriend.

Photobucket
Local singer He Fung giving some singing pointers.

Photobucket
Uncle Cheong starts his grandkids young!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My uncles, elders, and friends!

No comments:

Rating