Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The price of joy..

Came back home late this evening and soaked off an insane amount of water from the GTV's cabin. It rained heavily last night and I carelessly left it in the open as I headed off to another service with Dad. That's the 4th funeral I've been to this month; one for each week. Wow, anyway, the water in the GTV's cabin, I could be raring fishies in it, I think I should seal off the windows with silicone glue for Uncle Kim Kooi, soaking off bucketloads of water while it's raining hard wasn't fun at all :D Still haven't got the radiator fans fixed because I didn't drive it out today.

Photobucket
Hehehe, today's ride! Radio, sufficient headroom, air-con, power-steering with massive freeplay, no clutch, 2.8l of lazy DOHC L6 grunt (why oh why is my Xantia so lame with no twincams? And what, only 8 valves?! Damn!) and no wheelspin! Brakes are also crappy though, dang old cars :D Couldn't believe how much I used to dislike it, always telling Dad to just sell it off. Now I'm the one who's always talking Dad out of selling it. I've just grown very fond of it over the years. It's harder to be pissed at anything while driving it. Something about everyday feeling like a weekend driving it.

Dad's driven the Xantia home for me, the 116 needs some tweaking, the GTV needs a fix... ... ..., I'll decide when I wake up. It's die die die anyways because I'll still have to clean up all 3 cars. Yay. Pouring days, love the rain, hate the mud.

No comments:

Rating