Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wendy's Birthday!

Was out at McDonald's on Friday night to celebrate Wendy's birthday! OK la, so it wasn't really a celebration since there was no cake, but hey, we had lotsa fun! I gave Wendy the stiletto heel and handbag necklace I bought for her when I went shopping earlier! There was an insane number of patrons when we arrived at about 2300, all back for Mid-Autumn, no doubt, but we managed to get 2 tables for ourselves nonetheless. We sat for quite awhile before the bus Ying's on arrived at the station and Poh went to fetch her.

Photobucket
Cat that kept cuddling and playing with me and Shen's feet. Shen wouldn't let me nudge it away cuz she wanted to play with it.

Photobucket
Daughter and mom :D

Photobucket
Brother and sister.

Photobucket
Why shouldn't you make silly faces at a camera? Because the photo will eventually be uploaded to the internet and shown to the world, that's why :p

Photobucket
Daughter, mom, aunt.

Photobucket
Driver, daughter, son. Yea, Poh's a driver only, poor him :p

Photobucket
The reason why I'm FAT!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Showing your back to the camera; new trend ler I think. Maybe they listened to SexyBack too much.

Photobucket
Totally random and unrelated McD plug! Anybody want triple-tower french fries? :D

6 comments:

Wong C. MartiN said...

Wendy's birthday should go Wendy's, not McD :p
lol

leong soon said...

LOL, never thought of that, no Wendy's in Ipoh la! I wish Burger King would open an outlet here though :)

Wong C. MartiN said...

oppz, I din know u're @ Ipoh :p
I only found McD n KFC while I visit Ipoh. They hav this pirated KFC also!!
lol

leong soon said...

I know! You must be talking about KLG! They came in with quite a bang, opening outlets everywhere, even in small towns like Chemor. I think it's safe to say that all their outlets have since died out. There's another one, FKG, still open, for now :p

Wong C. MartiN said...

probably in the future there will b KLF (keh-leh-feh), TFK, n etc. :P

leong soon said...

Let's hope not, unless the food is good :D

Rating