Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ivan's birthday!

Ivan's birthday falls on 31st August, so we threw a BBQ party at Shen's house on the 30th, Saturday night!

Photobucket
Lots of people, lots of food, but only so much grille-space!

Photobucket
Zheng Wei and Nicky trying to catch a breeze out front

Photobucket
I didn't know sparkling juice can make people tipsy, but apparently it made Poh and Yen so.. here's them doing the chicken dance again :D

Photobucket
Ivan with his gift from Eric, just look at the wrapping, now that's good reuse of newspapers!

Photobucket
Ivan's hardwork. Those disgusting black coloured cockroach-like things? Sausages. Ivan's a good cook, his future wife is one lucky woman.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Having fun! Card games are especially exciting when everybody's lousy at it!

Photobucket
Potato serving potatoes :p

Photobucket
Ye Huai, Ying, and Wendy, protector of the chicken wings!

Photobucket
I joined in the games after bringing Wendy over! I was doing ok all the while, but luck left me during the last rounds and I was forced into a sudden death battle with Jessie!! Loser eats Ivan's delicious black cockroaches!! Gah!!!!!!! Apparently, both Jessie and me are equals on the duntoi scale, so the final bouts lasted quite a while. I won in the end, but the cockcroaches were spared though, maybe next time, I think they looked pretty delicious, Jessie will like em :D

It was getting late, and it's twelve o-clock, so we got the cake out!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Poh tried to shoot Ivan with sparkling juice. Ivan ran. To the living room door. Poh shot. Ivan got shot. Living room also got shot. Yeah!!!

Photobucket
Everybody: "....Shit!"
Shen: "...die lar, dirty all already my house... my house... my housee...." *continues to burn her chicken wing*

Photobucket
Cleaning up. This is what we all call, dai sei :D Poh cleaned up the floor all by himself while me, Ring and Shen took the difficult job of *gasp* wiping the windows and doors :p


Photobucket
Gift presentation ceremony thingy again!

Photobucket
Yes, not one, but two piles of shit! Small and large, brown and black, so that Ivan can choose what shit he wants to hug to sleep!

Photobucket
Turkey drew the T-shirt. The canine head looked a bit like an overturned sock. Oh well, turkeys aren't known for their drawing skills.

Photobucket
I think they just might be tastier than Ivan's cockroaches.

Photobucket
...and Poh is still cleaning!

Well, it was late into the night after that, so we cleaned up and whored out Wennice's camera a bit. Poh and me run up and down the stairs to arrange boh liao shots like this:
Photobucket

Photobucket
this,

Photobucket
this,

Photobucket
this,

Photobucket
and this, so that some boh liao people (read: me) can do...

THIS:
Photobucket
BBQ parties are fun, we should do it more often!!! Food, drinks, games, friends, it doesn't get much better :)

4 comments:

coolest3 said...

lol...really vv fun lo
i miss the best party!!!!
i saw yen n poh posing those chicken style i laugh adi,
and teng served potato, that pic wasn't that funny is juz wat you write makes me laugh." potato serve potato"

leong soon said...

You could have came back lar, why you so lame donno how to ask ppl one? LOL, anyway, I just wrote potato there cuz Theng and Ring ate lots of em!

"Ku-ru" said...

im lucky laaa nasib i got balik ipoh that time...hahahahah

leong soon said...

And it's all thanks to me for informing you. Otherwise you sendiri sit at home and count toenails lo :p

Rating