Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Mid-Autumn!!

Yen made these :D
Photobucket
The Strawberry Yen & Pizza Soon lanterns! I feel the urge to go all japaneseschoolgirly and shriek "KAWAII NEHHHH!!!!!!" But there were too many kids at the playground. They'll be traumatized by the sight of a big-bellied 20-something guy with super small eyes doing that impersonation. So I shut the hell up and spared them the trauma.


It's already 2215 when we got home after dinner at Hock & Nga Mui's home, so we jumped into action!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
KAWAII NEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Halfway thru lighting up the lanterns, it started to drizzle on us!!! We had no choice but to retrieve all lanterns and light em up another night...

Photobucket
Sis is disappointed..

Photobucket
...all's not lost though, there are still another 3 on the clothes hanger which were sheltered from the drizzle :)

The drizzle stopped not long after #%*^$^&#@! We were too lazy to light up lanterns again, so I went and took some night photos instead :p

Photobucket
Very, very, very rare scene; the house balcony is totally void of cars, looks so much more spacious!

Photobucket
I don't know, I just liked this scene a lot, I think, otherwise I couldn't explain this 478697th pic I took of it.

Photobucket
So peaceful. I wish I could just lie here and sleep at night. Without freezing to death at 4am.

Photobucket
Lying on the floor is a great way to appreciate the moonlight glow :) Sis and Yen said I'm weird when I did that. Then they followed suit and wouldn't get up!

Photobucket
View from the floor. Ahhh, so nice! Happy Mid-Autumn everyone, munch on more mooncakes!!!

2 comments:

coolest3 said...

omg ...yen 's handmade lanterns r so cute!! pizza soon !!

leong soon said...

You're jealous, I know it!!!!! You're jealous I'm cute and have my own cute lantern whahaha!

Rating