Sunday, August 3, 2008

My work, featured in a dA article!

RAUH-Welt Porsche 911

Remember this vexel? WOOHOOO!! I woke up this morning to find out that it's been included in a deviantART user group, vexelove's feature of artwork they think are noteworthy.

Link to article is here: http://news.deviantart.com/article/54394/
Link to artwork is here: http://aesthari.deviantart.com/art/RAUH-Welt-Porsche-911-90710994

Wooohooo, I'm flattered, this gives me the motivation to do better!! I'm gonna work harder, I'll make sure this isn't my first and very last featured work, or at least, I'm gonna try real hard to make sure it won't be my last one :p

10 comments:

kev said...

overkill man :P, cant do stuffs like this yet, could only do picture manipulation. are u staying around sunway, lol :P

leong soon said...

Yep, around Sunway, hehe, pretty near TK too, if you know where he is :) How did you figure that out?

kev said...

u mean bandar sunway in PJ or sunway ipoh, lol. i just do a wild guess

leong soon said...

Both! Near Sunway Ipoh when I'm in Ipoh and near Sunway PJ when I'm in KL! LOL, anyway, I'm in Ipoh 90% of the time :p

kev said...

im 60 % in kampar 40% in sunway PJ over the week. u live so close also never msg me, haha. lets go touge! im beginning to lose interest, since no one asking me to touge lately

leong soon said...

Haha, I only stay at Sunway PJ on the rare occasions I actually need to be at KL overnight, otherwise I just go, do my stuff, and come back to Ipoh :)

kev said...

lol lets go touge somehow someday, link my blog if u want to, lol

leong soon said...

OK, added you in my blogroll :)

kev said...

are u in kl now or ipoh now, want to touge but now in sunway :(

leong soon said...

Heheh, I'm in Ipoh now, but I still can't go up the touge now for a few reasons, I'll show up when I'm ready :)

Rating