Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Z of my dreams

Fresh out of photoshop!
Photobucket

FINALLY REACHED THE LEVEL OF MY PHOTOSHOP CAR PAINTING IDOL'S SKILLZZZ! I'VE ACHIEVED GREATNESS, MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!!!

*takes a deep breath*

Well, no greatness yet, but I'm darn stoked! Completed this painting in 16 hours and it turned out to be much better than I'd expected, yay again!!!!! ZOMG, I'm darn happy and I can finally sleep well tonight!!

Btw, full-size pic can be viewed at http://aesthari.deviantart.com/art/S30Z-Fairlady-of-my-dreams-89026941

2 comments:

Russ said...

wow, you really have a lot of patience and crazy art skills... keep up the good work man!

leong soon said...

Hey! How nice of you to drop by when you're busy at home and all, lol, and speaking of patience, I myself am amazed I actually spent that much time painting too :D Thanks for the support, I'll definitely up my game with more practise!

Rating