Sunday, March 30, 2008

I know there's something hopelessly wrong with me...

...when it's way late into the night and I'm out taking photos of cars and plants instead of sleeping.

Photobucket
My lonely Xantia. Left it out in the street because I got home late after drinks with Khong Chuan and Hoon Fei, and didn't want to wake the monster that is my sleepy dad. Taken at about 0300 on Saturday, because I couldn't sleep.

Photobucket
Transit's been out for maintenance a few days already, so the Multipla gets a snug and dry spot in front my bedroom. I just love it's frog-like eyes. Taken at 0530 this morning, because I wanted to sleep but had to get up.

I'm so hopelessly attracted to cars...

9 comments:

coolest3 said...

gosh i cna't sleep ....n wonder around then think of ur blog ,went in 2 hv some reading...wow...ur days r kinda busy man!! not like mine...swt..........

leong soon said...

Haha, busy is good ma; no time to wallow in boredom :D I actually went to lots more places and did a lot more stuff, but lazy to blog bout those, mundane of mundane stuff :P

Touge Kid said...

next time if you can't sleep again, you can try to wash your car and put some wax on your car lor:P because when i can't sleep i'm also like that"D

leong soon said...

Wah, you're crazier than me!! Anyway, next time you can't sleep, feel free to come wash and wax my car for me, whahahaha! You've got lotsa cars to wash now ler, even TK's ex-machine :D

coolest3 said...

haha....ok this time i can't sleep again .....coz juz woke up from my nap. sign...

leong soon said...

Dai sei, who told you to nap so early ^^ Take touge kid's advice; go wash and wax your dad's car :D

Touge Kid said...

i have a few car to wash lar, where got time to wash your car:P

Anonymous said...

haha.....wax my dad's car 4 wat??
it's not my baby oso it's my dad's !
so i dun need 2 bother at all.
lol......wat a daughter my dad had!

leong soon said...

Very not dai sek la you... ish, just wax your own car ler then. I'm so gonna cry if I were your dad :p

Rating