Monday, October 1, 2007

RX-7 model kits

These just arrived this afternoon:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aoshima 1/24 1989 Mazda FC3S RX-7 Turbo II

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aoshima 1/24 too. 2005 RE AMEMIYA Greddy D1 7 drift car, a 2002 Mazda FD3S RX-7 in essence!

I couldn't find this 2 kits in Ipoh, nor do I have the opportunity to snoop around stores in KL, so I ordered these from a Japanese online store. Delivery by EMS is pretty quick as they sent the items out on 27th September, Thursday; and it's already arrived today; it's just been 4 days from delivery to arrival!

I'm not going to start on these yet; have to complete my
Honda Today first, and I'm yet to build Yen's Alpine A110, but it's good to know I have projects lined up just for those long holidays or boring weekends, mostly the latter :)

2 comments:

Russ said...

wow, more models.. this time RX7s.. yummy, cant wait to see the end products!

leongsoon said...

Yup, my favorite Japanese sports car :) but it's just plastic model, I can't drive it like you do with your gorgeous beast hehe. I'm aiming for a FD3S before I turn 25 :p

Rating