Friday, August 10, 2007

TAGGED!!!!

...I got tagged, no thanks to Michelle :( This is so not my game, but since I've nearly nothing to do (got some work la, but procrastinating) and ItchyFingers-nitis is bugging me again, I'll have a go.

Here are the rules:1. Each blogger must post these rules first.2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight facts here, don't laugh!

1. When I'm nice, I'm nice, when I'm pissed, I'm a head-biting monster, so, value your lifes and don't get on my bad side, people.

2. I'm a Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts freak, there was a point in my life when I thought I'll die happy if I can get a job at Square-Enix Japan and make one of the best games in the whole wide world.

3. I have a freaking round and huge pot belly, it's a wonder how a lot of people around me still don't realise that :p

4. I actively promote the benefits of nose-digging and arse-scratching to any of my friends who should know better than to ask what I'm doing when I'm on MSN.

5. To all of you who always call me che sao and say I drive so fast thru corners as if I'm drifting, well, that's because I am actually a PRO DRIFTER! Muahaha, now bow to me, biatches! OK la, only in video games la. I donno how to drift in real life k, so keep bugging me to teach you k, siao meh, you want to die also not like this geh, a funky night out with lotsa wild unprotected sex, booze, and drugs is the better way to go.

6. I DO have a soft side; I love babies, puppies, rabbits, until they start shitting all around the place.

7. I like Chinese and English songs because I understand the lyrics and find them meaningful. I like Japanese songs because I can understand the lyrics a bit and the tunes are catchy. I love Korean songs too yet the only Korean words I know are Seoul, Kimchi, Anyoung-haseyo, sarangheyo, Daewoo, Samsung & Hyundai...

8. I am a very bored person. You see how I can type on and on like this you know already la :P

OK, 8 facts here, not gonna tag anyone else, least they brand me wu liao and ignore me, so I'll safe myself the embarassment. K thanks bye tata and don't die laughing now.

2 comments:

--m^tcH-- said...

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!ROFL!!

OK. CUT THE JOKES.

*whistles*

*runs before somebody pokes me to death*

kuru kynki said...

yala yala yala yalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rating