Friday, August 17, 2007

Tagged! Again?

Ergh, this is lucky of me, first and second time all within a week! All thanks to Russ, my new blog friend, this time :) Don't really get this one, it just says list and tag 5 blog friends, that's easy alright, but I still don't get the point?

Haha, anyway, I tag:

1.
Michelle (first person who comes to mind. REVENGE!!!)

2.
Yen

3.
JasonCheng (you're so free now, must tag!)

4.
Wendy (long time din kacau!)

5.
Ying

Mm, so I guess that's that? That was easy *phew*

3 comments:

Russ said...

hahaha, I dont know the reason for this tag either.. its more like a bloody chain mail if u ask me, but what to do? Tag only lah! hehehe...

--m^tcH-- said...

huh? u call this a tag?
swt..

i will not post this up as it has got no meaning lor.. & i'll give u one last chance to revenge. kekekek...
come... I dare you!!!

WAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!!!

leongsoon said...

NO FAIR!!!

Rating