Sunday, August 26, 2007

Early birthday party!

I'm back! Flight landed at 2340 Friday night, boarded cab at about 0030 and reached home at 0320! Yay, feels good to be home! Bali and Jakarta was great but home just feels so much better!

OK, posting about my trip later, I was busy as my parents threw me an early birthday party yesterday and it was a blast! Words can't express how grateful I am for my parents for waking up to buy stuff for the party less than 6 hours after arriving home from a long trip, and to Bro for buying me a cake and other stuff :) I shall reward him by not killing him for playing games on the company laptop, muahahaha!

Cake cutting pictures coming later; still with Sauw Leng, who was gracious enough to be camerawoman, as usual, owe you lots my dear friend!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sis, Bro & Simon playing with Mui Mui, Yew Loon managed to avoid the camera the whole night

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
From left, Ivan, Jason, MC, Wan Jun, Fanny, Me, Yen, Nicky & Sauw Leng

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yen with Mui Mui ^^

Presents:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yen made me this diorama for my birthday! Cute isn't it? I really like it lots, thanks a lot dear! Love you lots haha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nicky got me this wallet, how thoughtful, thanks Nicky! I guess he couldn't stand my old wallet anymore too :p Wendy was always egging me about my old wallet :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My old wallet, it's a gift from Mom; it's been with me thru my high school, industrial training, national service and college phases! That's year 2000 until now!! It's old and shabby looking but I still love it lots! Yes I use my stuff for a long time, still using my mechanical pencil and pencil case from Form2 now, so sue me :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sauw Leng, MC & Wan Jun got me this plushy, haha cute, so cute, my sister has "kidnapped" and held it hostage in her room now! The soccer bobblehead is from my cousin Zhan Huei!

Haha, that's all the gifts I got, not including the chocolates from another cousin and some tea from Simon (I don't drink tea, but still thanks, Simon, if you're reading this) :)


Also lots of thanks to all my relatives and elders who showed up, to friends who wished me even though you're busy and a gazillion miles away, and Chuen Kor & family for the cake! Thanks to Auntie Leong, Sze Nga & Megan for the agar-agar. Haha, it isn't even my birthday yet but I feel I've just had the BEST WEEK in my life so far! I'm sorry if I left anyone out or anyone couldn't make it because of the late invitation. Even more thanks to all of you who came on such short notice! I'll remember this forever, if I don't, whack me in the head :p

5 comments:

kuru kynki said...

haih..so sad i cnt be there laaa......haihh..ill keep ur present in kl sin aaaa...later i come back u baru claim laaa...but don INGAT I WILL GIV MY GRAGON BALLL AS UR PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahahhahahahahahahahhah...or i giv u rm8 u got to the capsule machine and main laaa...suka hati laaaa....

leongsoon said...

Present??! Oh goody!

Russ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Russ said...

Wow, such a revealing post.. I finally know what u look like! So, not so 'mysterious' anymore.. :P

Oh, is Yen ur girl? She looks very pretty, ur one lucky dude.. and is that ur bike she's sitting on? Looks awesome & rugged!

The diorama is very detailed, good effort from a loved one!

I can also sense that ur family is very close knit.. which is very nice too see.. take it easy my friend & have a great 21st.. :)

leongsoon said...

Haha yea, Yen's my girlfriend, been going steady for 2 years now :p Yes, that's my bike too, albeit more like a door decor piece now (still haven't fixed it, procrastinating)

I like the diorama a lot, and really treasure it; it's now in a corner where I can see it whenever I enter my room :)

My family, close knit? Yea, very! And I think that's very fortunate indeed, very grateful of that hehe!

Rating