Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pepsi commercial

Chee Keong sent me a link to this video this morning, he's the tall guy in the singlet standing beside the tai kor:



Funny? Ingenious? Or just pure, pathetic lameness? I think it's a bit of all three, haha! Yen and Trisha couldn't stop laughing after they watched it though, donno whether that's good or bad... :( This video we made as a project while we were all still at 3D Technology at about 2003. Not the best of amateur videos, but we had a lot of fun and endless laughs about it.

We made another one, a public service message, no idea if Chee Keong's got it, but I hope he does, making him post that one up later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah.. great ad. you guys did a great job.
*thumbs up*

leongsoon said...

Haha, thanks. Do I know you?

香蕉 said...

leong soon...i'll try to find it out with other ppl...don't worry...haha....

leongsoon said...

OK OK, hey, I think this is the first time I actually saw the finished product la; never got to see this one at 3D, same for the one we shot at MU's home.

Rating