Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, a last!

I've finally gotten the book! Must have looked too hard for it while at Tesco; walked around Tesco twice but had no luck locating it, I then proceded to ask a sales assistant and she pointed the location of the books to me, RIGHT BESIDE THE ENTRANCE!! Talk about being blind and embarassed :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mine, at last!

Btw, I noticed that Tesco's staff had somehow become waaaaaay nicer and more pleasant to deal with since the last time I came; sales assistant who gave me directions was helpful, salespoint worker was efficient and polite, and even the workers by the escalator greeted you on the way up and down, some of them happily helped the elderly get their trolleys off the escalator safely. I'm impressed!! That's service with a smile for ya!

No comments:

Rating